Book Your Hotel
Hotel room blocks go fast! Reserve your room before blocks sell out.
- Philadelphia Museum of Art: www.philamuseum.org
- Reading Terminal Market: www.readingterminalmarket.org
- Franklin Institute Science Museum: www.fi.edu
- Camden Adventure Aquarium: www.adventureaquarium.com
- Independence Hall & Liberty Bell Visitor Center: www.nps.gov/inde
- Independence Seaport Museum: www.phillyseaport.org
- Please Touch Museum: www.pleasetouchmuseum.org
- Penn Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology: www.museum.upenn.edu
- Philadelphia Zoo: www.philadelphiazoo.org
- The Academy of Natural Sciences: www.ansp.org
- The Atwater Kent Museum of Philadelphia History: www.philadelphiahistory.org
- Betsy Ross House: www.betsyrosshouse.org
- Barnes Foundation: www.barnesfoundation.org
- National Constitution Center: constitutioncenter.org
- American Revolution Museum: www.amrevmuseum.org
- African Museum: www.aampmuseum.org
- Jewish Museum: www.thejewishmuseum.org
- Franklin Fountain: www.franklinfountain.com
Childcare on May 11 and May 12
A variety of fun activities for children will be offered at the Penn Children’s Center, a licensed childcare facility at 3160 Chestnut Street, Suite 100, at the Left Bank. Childcare hours are Friday and Saturday 6 PM to Midnight. The cost for childcare is $20 per hour for the first child; 5$ per hour per child for additional children. A $20 nonrefundable deposit is required by May 4, 2018, and can be paid online via the Alumni Weekend registration site. The remainder of the fee is due at the time you drop off your child.
Reservations are only available until May 4, 2018, or until all of the spots are full. Please visit the Alumni Weekend registration site to reserve your spot, submit a deposit, and download the required forms. Forms must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before you arrive on campus. Your reservation will not be finalized until you have submitted the deposit online and submitted the completed required forms to the Penn Children’s Center.
Changing tables: There is a Family Room available in F94 in Baker Forum (lower level of Jon M. Huntsman Hall) for any caretaker looking for a private place with changing tables . You must check in at the Information Desk located in Baker Forum for access to this room as it will be locked.
Nursing Suites: Jon M Huntsman Hall provides a suite of secure lactation rooms which will be available during MBA Reunion Weekend. Suite G29 will be accessible with a guard posted to help you gain access.
Changing Stations around Penn Campus
Click here to see where all of the changing stations on campus are located.
Lactation Spaces around Penn Campus
Click here to see where there are places on campus for lactation needs.
In addition, you may visit the Penn Family Resource Center (3615 Locust Walk) for private nursing suites and changing stations.
Pottruck Center, located at 3701 Walnut Street, will be open 8 AM – 8 PM Friday and Saturday and is free for all Penn alumni and their families. Children must be over 18 to use the facility.
- Garage 26: 3201 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Garage 37: 34th and Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Garage 38: 38th and Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Garage 40: 40th and Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
For parking rates and other information, please visit the University of Pennsylvania Public Parking website.
The Philadelphia International Airport is located in the Southwest section of the city, approximately twenty minutes from the University of Pennsylvania campus. It’s easy to get to campus from the airport using one of the methods below.
SEPTA: Convenient train service from the airport to 30th Street Station is available through SEPTA’s Airport Express Train which leaves every half-hour. The University City Station is about a five minute walk west on Spruce Street to our campus. 30th Street Station is about a fifteen-minute walk.
Taxi: A metered cab ride from the airport to campus is a $28.50 FLAT RATE (subject to change), and takes approximately 20 minutes.
Philadelphia’s mass transit system is SEPTA, Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority. For more information on SEPTA services, please visit: www.septa.org.
Many transportation systems link to and support SEPTA throughout the region, providing a comprehensive means of traveling to Philadelphia and Penn by public transportation. These systems include:
- Penn Transportation Website
- LUCY (Loop through University City)
- New Jersey Transit
- DART (Delaware Authority for Regional Transit)
- PATCO (Port Authority Transit Corporation)
- Penn Reunion Shuttle from Campus to Center City
Taxi cabs are a convenient way to get around Philadelphia. The base fare is $2.70, and increases at a rate of $0.30 for every tenth of a mile. A tip of 15% of the base rate is customary, but not included. Cash is the best way to pay, but most taxi cabs in Philadelphia now are equipped to take credit card payments.
- Olde City Taxi +1.215.338.0838 or +184.108.40.20678 for the Airport
- Capital +220.127.116.110
- Quaker City Cab +1.215.728.8000
- City Cab +1.215.492.6500
- Liberty Cab +1.215.389.8000
- All City Taxi +215.467.6666
- Yellow Cab +1.267.672.7391
- Uber is also available in Philadelphia as an alternative to taxis. For more information, including fare estimates, click here. Uber may be a more convenient option from certain reunion dinner locations.
- Lyft is another taxi alternative available in Philadelphia. For more information, including fare estimates, click here. Lyft may be another more convenient option from certain reunion dinner locations.
Golf Carts are reserved for guests with special needs. If you need special services during the weekend, request help at the information Tents located at the 34th & Walnut and 36th & Walnut entrances to campus, or tell event staff at individual events. They will contact golf cart or ADA dispatch for you. Due to liability and risk management concerns, passenger golf carts will no longer be allowed to travel on any city sidewalk or street, or after dark. As a result, passenger golf cart service for alumni during Alumni Weekend will be restricted to daylight hours for only Locust Walk between 34th and 40th streets, and the short north/south pedestrian routes of 39th, 37th, and 36th streets between Walnut and Spruce streets. For those needing assistance for parties, we will have special needs golf carts available upon request. For those in need of additional transportation, looping timed shuttle service is available at various places around campus.
Alumni Relations has a limited shuttle option with pickup and drop off times at two locations: Philadelphia Marriott Downtown and Sonesta hotels. The full shuttle schedule is being finalized, and will be available shortly.
Make Baker Forum your first stop to pick up your official Reunion Weekend registration materials, including your name badge, which gives you access to all campus events. Badges will be available for pick-up on Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM and Saturday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
Jon M. Huntsman Hall
The Patty & Jay Baker Forum (Ground Floor)
3730 Walnut Street
Note: There will be a luggage room in F92 of Jon M. Huntsman Hall.
Friday 9 AM- 6 PM
Saturday 8:30 AM– 5:00 PM
After hours any luggage that is left will be taken to Security.
All Wharton MBA Reunion attendees can sign up for free guest access to Penn’s internet on campus. Login information will be available upon check in at the Wharton MBA Reunion registration desk in the Baker Forum in Jon M. Huntsman.
First Aid Kits are available at the Information Desk in Baker Forum, Jon M. Huntsman Hall.
Wheelchairs: If you or someone in your party requires assistance due to a disability, please let us know. Wheelchairs are available if requested in advance. Call Alumni Relations at +1.215.898.7814 for more information.
To request a Walking Escort after events late at night:
- Ask any Public Safety Officer on patrol or inside a building
- Call 215-898-WALK(9255) or 511 (from any campus phone)
- Use one of the many building and blue-light ephones located on and off Penn’s Campus
Join other Penn alumni and their guests in a safe and sober space for one hour of discussion and support.
Friday: 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Saturday: 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Sober Community Meeting Space: To Be Determined. Stay Tuned! *No need to RSVP or register
For meetings sponsored by Alcoholics Anonymous in University City, visit the SEPIA website
There is an MBA Reunion App that will become available for download the beginning of May. You will receive an email once it is available. We encourage you to download the app at home before you come to campus. The app features a full listing of all MBA Reunion events, your own personalized schedule for the events for which you registered, a list of attendees that is searchable by class year or name, and a peer-to-peer messaging feature. Check back for links to download the app, as well as instructions for logging in!
After the MBA Reunion, we will share a link with all of the faculty presentations for anyone who attended the weekend’s events. Please note that not all faculty have given permission to share their presentation.
Please note all hotels will likely sell out before the advertised cut-off date for the group rate, so make your reservations as early as possible. Once our group rate expires, we encourage you to book on your own, as many hotels will still have limited availability at a different rate. Additionally, you can go to GoGoBot.com to search for the best available rates in the city for that weekend.
Alternately, you may contact the Reunion Weekend help desk at email@example.com