Book Your Hotel
Hotel room blocks go fast! Reserve your spot and a great rate now.
Rates available May 10-13 at $299/night.
Cut-off Date: April 17
Book your group rate for Wharton Reunion Group Block - Westin
For phone reservations, call +1.215.567.2822 and refer to The Wharton School -MBA Reunion Group Block.
- Philadelphia Museum of Art: www.philamuseum.org
- Reading Terminal Market: www.readingterminalmarket.org
- Franklin Institute Science Museum: www.fi.edu
- Camden Adventure Aquarium: www.adventureaquarium.com
- Independence Hall & Liberty Bell Visitor Center: www.nps.gov/inde
- Independence Seaport Museum: www.phillyseaport.org
- Please Touch Museum: www.pleasetouchmuseum.org
- Penn Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology: www.museum.upenn.edu
- Philadelphia Zoo: www.philadelphiazoo.org
- The Academy of Natural Sciences: www.ansp.org
- The Atwater Kent Museum of Philadelphia History: www.philadelphiahistory.org
- Betsy Ross House: www.betsyrosshouse.org
- Barnes Foundation: www.barnesfoundation.org
A variety of fun activities for children will be offered at the Penn Children’s Center, a licensed childcare facility at 3160 Chestnut Street, Suite 100, at the Left Bank. Information about hours of availability, costs, and registration will become available soon.
Changing tables: There is a Mother’s Room available in F94 in Baker Forum (lower level of Jon M. Huntsman Hall) for any caregiver that needs a private space.
Lactation Suites: The Jon M. Huntsman Hall Lactation Suite is located on the Ground Floor, room G29. A guard will be stationed at the entrance to help you gain access to the locked suites.
In addition, you may visit the Penn Family Resource Center (3615 Locust Walk) for private nursing suites and changing stations. They will be open Friday, May 11 from 9am-6pm and Saturday, May 12 from 10am-4pm.
For all events planned by your Class Chairs, please see the Main Schedule under the Friday and Saturday tabs, as well as on your class-specific pages.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +1.215.898.8478.
Pottruck Center, located at 3701 Walnut Street, will be open 8 AM – 8 PM Friday and Saturday and is free for all Penn alumni and their families.
- Garage 26: 3201 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Garage 37: 34th and Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Garage 38: 38th and Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Garage 40: 40th and Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
For parking rates and other information, please visit the University of Pennsylvania Public Parking website.
The Philadelphia International Airport is located in the Southwest section of the city, approximately twenty minutes from the University of Pennsylvania campus. It’s easy to get to campus from the airport using one of the methods below.
SEPTA: Convenient train service from the airport to 30th Street Station is available through SEPTA’s Airport Express Train which leaves every half-hour. The University City Station is about a five minute walk west on Spruce Street to our campus. 30th Street Station is about a fifteen-minute walk.
Taxi: A metered cab ride from the airport to campus is a $28.50 FLAT RATE (subject to change), and takes approximately 20 minutes.
Philadelphia’s mass transit system is SEPTA, Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority. For more information on SEPTA services, please visit: www.septa.org.
Many transportation systems link to and support SEPTA throughout the region, providing a comprehensive means of traveling to Philadelphia and Penn by public transportation. These systems include:
- Penn Transportation Website
- LUCY (Loop through University City)
- New Jersey Transit
- DART (Delaware Authority for Regional Transit)
- PATCO (Port Authority Transit Corporation)
Taxi cabs are a convenient way to get around Philadelphia. The base fare is $2.70, and increases at a rate of $0.30 for every tenth of a mile. A tip of 15% of the base rate is customary, but not included. Cash is the best way to pay, but most taxi cabs in Philadelphia now are equipped to take credit card payments.
- Olde City Taxi +1.215.338.0838 or +22.214.171.12478 for the Airport
- Capital +126.96.36.1990
- Quaker City Cab +1.215.728.8000
- City Cab +1.215.492.6500
- Liberty Cab +1.215.389.8000
- All City Taxi +215.467.6666
- Yellow Cab +1.267.672.7391
- Uber is also available in Philadelphia as an alternative to taxis. For more information, including fare estimates, click here. Uber may be a more convenient option from certain reunion dinner locations, particularly the Franklin Institute.
- Lyft is another taxi alternative available in Philadelphia. For more information, including fare estimates, click here. Lyft may be another more convenient option from certain reunion dinner locations, particularly the Franklin Institute.
Make Baker Forum your first stop to pick up your official Reunion Weekend registration materials, including your name badge, which gives you access to all campus events. Badges will be available for pick-up on Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM and Saturday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
Jon M. Huntsman Hall
The Patty & Jay Baker Forum (Ground Floor)
3730 Walnut Street
Note: There will be a luggage room in F92 of Jon M. Huntsman Hall.
Friday 9 AM- 6 PM
Saturday 8:30 AM– 5:00 PM
After hours any luggage that is left will be taken to Security.
All Wharton MBA Reunion attendees can sign up for free guest access to Penn’s internet on campus. Login information will be available upon check in at the Wharton MBA Reunion registration desk in the Baker Forum in Jon M. Huntsman.
First Aid Kits are available at the Information Desk in Baker Forum, Jon M. Huntsman Hall.
Wheelchairs: If you or someone in your party requires assistance due to a disability, please let us know. Wheelchairs are available if requested in advance. Call Alumni Relations at +1.215.898.7814 for more information.